Frequently Asked Questions
When should I order?
You can order now and choose a future delivery date at checkout.
Great for scheduling gifts and events. It is always better to reserve early and choose a delivery date 2-3 days before your event.
Waiting until the last minute can cause complications.
Can I buy at a storefront or at the farm instead of online?
Currently, storefronts selling our caviar are:
• Beaudega at Black Sheep (Beaufort, NC)
• Bull City Olive Oil Co. (Durham, NC)
• Buckhead Butchershop (Atlanta, GA)
• Lucy’s Market (Atlanta, GA)
• Baazar on Cambridge (Alliston, MA)
• Mill Road Cheese Shop (Westhampton Beach, NY)
Please call them for inventory. We do not have a store at the farm.
Hyde N’ Chic (Naples, FL)
Holeman and Finch (Asheville, NC)
Supperland (Charlotte, NC)
167 Sushi Bar (Charleston, SC)
The House of Glunz (Chicago, IL)
How much caviar should I buy?
See serving recommendations here.
What is the shelf life?
Unopened and refrigerated, each tin has a shelf life of at least one month. Tins have ‘best used by’ stickers on the bottom.