Compared to the higher grades, Everyday Osetra will exhibit one or more of the following: significantly smaller roe, stronger flavor (slightly bitter and/or reminiscent of fish), softer texture, and less definition of individual beads. Color can be black to medium amber or “calico.” It exhibits complex flavor notes that when paired appropriately, can make any day into a luxurious event. For serving ideas and accompaniments, click here.
Color Code: GREEN DOT
Ingredients: Marshallberg Farm Russian Sturgeon (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii) Roe, Salt (Malosol technique; 4% salt per volume).
Packaging: Vacuum sealed tin. Storage: 28°-38°F.
Watch Video: How to Open the Tin
Shelf Life: Your caviar will maintain at top quality for up to 6 weeks when stored unopened and properly refrigerated. However, we are required to place a 1 month ‘Best Used By’ date on all tins. Once the tin is opened, we recommend consuming your caviar within 24 hours (keep refrigerated and/or over ice during that period).
Overnight Shipping: We ship Monday through Friday. Orders $1000+ Ship Free. MORE ABOUT SHIPPING
Schedule gifts and events! You can order now and choose a future delivery date at checkout.
Did you know over 80% of caviar consumed in the United States is imported from Chinese farms?
Skip the middle man. Buy direct from Marshallberg Farm.
benefits of direct from farm caviar
AS YOUR U.S. PRODUCER, WE OFFER EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
• Small batch, freshly harvested caviar that has never switched hands or been in transit
• Higher grades of caviar that are packed direct to final tin on harvest day, never repacked or exposed to air
• Caviar made by an American business, strictly regulated by U.S. health and safety standards
• R.A.S. sturgeon farming methods that are ranked a”Best Choice” for sustainability by Seafood Watch
• No borax, hormones, antibiotics or other illegal food additives
• The best product for your money – our pricing is competitive with middle men