Get a free 30g tin of Traditional Osetra with your order of “Butterscotch Gold Reserve”
Will not be included unless Butterscotch Gold Reserve is included in your order.
Formerly Everyday Osetra. Aged using old-world techniques, our Traditional Osetra exhibits rich, complex and briny flavor. Compared to the higher grades, Traditional Osetra will exhibit one or more of the following: stronger flavor (bitter olive, earthy, briny, or more reminiscent of fish), softer texture, and/or less definition of individual beads. Color can be black to medium amber. For serving ideas and accompaniments, click here.
Color Code: GREEN DOT
Ingredients: Marshallberg Farm Osetra Sturgeon (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii) Roe, Salt (Malosol technique; 4% salt per volume).
Packaging: Vacuum sealed tin. Storage: 28°-38°F.
Watch Video: How to Open the Tin
Shelf Life: Your caviar will maintain at top quality for up to 6 weeks when stored unopened and properly refrigerated. However, we are required to place a 1 month ‘Best Used By’ date on all tins. Once the tin is opened, we recommend consuming your caviar within 24 hours (keep refrigerated and/or over ice during that period).
Marshallberg Farm Osetra caviar does not contain borax, hormones or antibiotics. Each sturgeon is one-of-a-kind, yielding roe varying in color, size and flavor nuances. Therefore, it is natural to experience some variation within each caviar grade.
Overnight Shipping: We ship Monday through Friday. Orders $500+ Ship Free. MORE ABOUT SHIPPING
You can order now and choose a future delivery date at checkout. Great for scheduling gifts and events!
Did you know over 80% of caviar consumed in the United States is imported from Chinese farms?
Skip the middle man. Buy direct from Marshallberg Farm.
benefits of direct from farm caviar
AS YOUR U.S. PRODUCER, WE OFFER EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
• Small batch, freshly harvested caviar that has never switched hands or been in transit
• Higher grades of caviar that are packed direct to final tin on harvest day, never repacked or exposed to air
• Caviar made by an American business, strictly regulated by U.S. health and safety standards
• R.A.S. sturgeon farming methods that are ranked a”Best Choice” for sustainability by Seafood Watch
• No borax, hormones, antibiotics or other illegal food additives
• The best product for your money – our pricing is competitive with middle men