Traditionally, Osetra caviar is known for its golden undertones. In the olden days, Russian Sturgeon flourished in the Caspian. If one was caught with golden roe or large roe, it was immediately reserved for the king. Our Royal Osetra has golden tones ranging from rich amber to deep gold, and is accompanied by the nutty, buttery flavor for which Osetra is coveted. It is prepared in the tradition malossol spirit, with perfect salinity and a clean finish. Our Royal Osetra is packed fresh on the day of harvest in its final tin; it is never repacked or exposed to air. Served alone or as an adornment, this is caviar suited for royalty. Color may vary from above image. Limited availability.
Color Code: PURPLE DOT
Ingredients: Marshallberg Farm Osetra Sturgeon (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii) Roe, Salt (Malosol technique; 4% salt per volume).
Packaging: Vacuum sealed tin. Storage: 24°-38°F.
Watch Video: How to Open the Tin
Shelf Life: We are required to place a ‘Best Used By’ date of 3-4 weeks on all tins. Once the tin is opened, we recommend consuming your caviar within 24 hours (keep refrigerated and/or over ice during that period).
Marshallberg Farm Osetra caviar does not contain borax, hormones or antibiotics. Each sturgeon is one-of-a-kind, yielding roe varying in color, size and flavor nuances. Therefore, it is natural to experience some variation within each caviar grade.
Overnight Shipping: We ship Monday through Friday. Orders $750+ Ship Free. MORE ABOUT SHIPPING
You can order now and choose a future delivery date at checkout. Great for scheduling gifts and events!
Did you know over 80% of caviar consumed in the United States is imported from Chinese farms?
Skip the middle man. Buy direct from Marshallberg Farm.
benefits of direct from farm caviar
AS YOUR U.S. PRODUCER, WE OFFER EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
• Small batch, freshly harvested caviar that has never switched hands or been in transit
• Higher grades of caviar that are packed direct to final tin on harvest day, never repacked or exposed to air
• Caviar made by an American business, strictly regulated by U.S. health and safety standards
• R.A.S. sturgeon farming methods that are ranked a”Best Choice” for sustainability by Seafood Watch
• No borax, hormones, antibiotics or other illegal food additives
• The best product for your money – our pricing is competitive with middle men
J O I N & S A V E
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Join our newsletter to be informed of upcoming sales and promos. We will not share your info and will not bombard you with unnecessary emails.