MORE TOUR DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE EARLY 2023 – WE DO NOT HAVE DATES YET.
Tour the sturgeon farm, taste caviar and sturgeon, and purchase products on site.
Marshallberg Farm Tours take place at our coastal/eastern NC facility.
2-3 dates will be available to choose from throughout the year.
Location: 811 Straits Rd. Smyrna, NC 28579
Tours are only held at the Smyrna NC location. There are NO tours at the Lenoir NC location.
Refund/Exchange: Tickets are refundable for 24 hours after purchase, after which can be exchanged for another tour date.
Attire: Please wear shoes appropriate for walking on dirt and potentially damp ground. You will be walking from one building to another.
Bring: A cooler with ice or ice packs if you plan on purchasing products
Special Needs: Let us know if you have special needs for elderly, children or other. We will be happy to accommodate, if possible.
Event will include:
• An in-depth tour of the indoor R.A.S. sturgeon farm
• Caviar tasting with champagne & Social House Vodka
• Generous samplings of smoked sturgeon products & more
• Opportunity to speak to staff and purchase Marshallberg Farm products.
The entire event will last about 2 hours.
TICKETS DO NOT SHIP. Simply sign in at the door.
Questions? Email email@example.com or text 910-900-7658
MARSHALLBERG FARM pioneers of r.a.s.
Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS) are the newest way to raise fish without negatively impacting the environment. More like a multi-million dollar water treatment plant than a fish farm, our RAS facilities provide the highest filtration possible in modern aquaculture. Although this is the most expensive way to raise fish, it is also the most responsible. Over 80% of caviar consumed in the US is imported from farms that would not pass US environmental regulations. Caviar from an RAS facility is considered the best option for both sustainability and purity. More about our facilities >
Did you know over 80% of caviar consumed in the United States is imported from Chinese farms?
Skip the middle man. Buy direct from Marshallberg Farm.
benefits of direct from farm caviar
AS YOUR U.S. PRODUCER, WE OFFER EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
• Small batch, freshly harvested caviar that has never switched hands or been in transit
• Higher grades of caviar that are packed direct to final tin on harvest day, never repacked or exposed to air
• Caviar made by an American business, strictly regulated by U.S. health and safety standards
• R.A.S. sturgeon farming methods that are ranked a”Best Choice” for sustainability by Seafood Watch
• No borax, hormones, antibiotics or other illegal food additives
• The best product for your money – our pricing is competitive with middle men
J O I N & S A V E
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Join our newsletter to be informed of upcoming sales and promos. We will not share your info and will not bombard you with unnecessary emails.