Tour the sturgeon farm, taste caviar and sturgeon, and purchase products on site.
Marshallberg Farm Tours take place at our coastal/eastern NC facility.
Location: 811 Straits Rd. Smyrna, NC 28579
Tours are only held at the Smyrna NC location. There are NO tours at the Lenoir NC location.
Refund/Exchange: Tickets are refundable for 24 hours after purchase, after which can be exchanged for another tour date.
Attire: Please wear shoes appropriate for walking on dirt and potentially damp ground. You will be walking from one building to another.
Bring: A cooler with ice or ice packs if you plan on purchasing products
Special Needs: Let us know if you have special needs for elderly, children or other. We will be happy to accommodate, if possible.
Event will include:
• An in-depth tour of the indoor R.A.S. sturgeon farm
• Caviar tasting with champagne & Social House Vodka
• Generous samplings of smoked sturgeon products & more
• Opportunity to speak to staff and purchase Marshallberg Farm products.
The entire event will last about 2 hours.
TICKETS DO NOT SHIP. Simply sign in at the door.
Questions? Email email@example.com or text 910-900-7658
MARSHALLBERG FARM pioneers of r.a.s.
Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS) are the newest way to raise fish without negatively impacting the environment. More like a multi-million dollar water treatment plant than a fish farm, our RAS facilities provide the highest filtration possible in modern aquaculture. Although this is the most expensive way to raise fish, it is also the most responsible. Over 80% of caviar consumed in the US is imported from farms that would not pass US environmental regulations. Caviar from an RAS facility is considered the best option for both sustainability and purity. More about our facilities >
Did you know over 80% of caviar consumed in the United States is imported from Chinese farms?
Skip the middle man. Buy direct from Marshallberg Farm.
benefits of direct from farm caviar
AS YOUR U.S. PRODUCER, WE OFFER EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
• Small batch, freshly harvested caviar that has never switched hands or been in transit
• Higher grades of caviar that are packed direct to final tin on harvest day, never repacked or exposed to air
• Caviar made by an American business, strictly regulated by U.S. health and safety standards
• R.A.S. sturgeon farming methods that are ranked a”Best Choice” for sustainability by Seafood Watch
• No borax, hormones, antibiotics or other illegal food additives
• The best product for your money – our pricing is competitive with middle men
NORTH CAROLINA | U.S.A.
• Read Our Shipping Terms •
Free Shipping on $750+ Orders
J O I N & S A V E
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Join our newsletter to be informed of upcoming sales and promos. We will not share your info and will not bombard you with unnecessary emails.
William Bigelow –
We did the tour of the farm, the tasting after, and loved every minute of our experience.
This caviar is the best we have found and will continue to use as our go to supplier. We love the aquaculture farming techniques and the owners are hands on, very knowledgeable, and their love for what they are doing is evident.
Mark King – Raleigh –
We took the tour of the Marshallberg caviar farm. Twas excellent. A taste of vodka to start out. Then heard an introduction talk. Then she took us around back into one of the huge buildings with huge tanks full of sturgeon. We were joined by the main dude, and then a bit later the original dude (the father and mother). They answered any and all questions. They are personable and fun people. Then back to the ‘office’ room for samples of their caviar and their spreads. Totally awesome tour and incredibly good caviar. I highly recommend the tour. Bring a cooler so you can buy some of their caviar and/or spreads.