Celebrate special occasions with award-winning Classic Osetra caviar from Marshallberg Farm. Truly beautiful, our Classic Osetra stands out with dark, firm, glossy eggs full of buttery and nutty flavor. These dark to medium amber gems will steal the show at any occasion. Classic Osetra is prepared in the tradition malossol spirit, with perfect salinity and a clean finish. We pack fresh into final tins on the day of harvest; we never repack or expose our Classic, Royal or Gold Reserve grades to air. Served alone or as an adornment, Classic Osetra is a must-have for both the novice and the experienced caviar lover.
Color Code: BLUE DOT
Ingredients: Marshallberg Farm Russian Sturgeon (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii) Roe, Salt (Malosol technique; 4% salt per volume).
Packaging: Vacuum sealed tin. Storage: 28°-38°F.
Watch Video: How to Open the Tin
Shelf Life: Your caviar will maintain at top quality for up to 6 weeks when stored unopened and properly refrigerated. However, we are required to place a 1 month ‘Best Used By’ date on all tins. Once the tin is opened, we recommend consuming your caviar within 24 hours (keep refrigerated and/or over ice during that period).
Marshallberg Farm Osetra caviar does not contain borax, hormones or antibiotics, and is harvested from pure bred Russian sturgeon. Each sturgeon is one-of-a-kind, yielding roe varying in color, size and flavor nuances. Therefore, it is natural to experience some variation within each caviar grade.
Overnight Shipping: We ship Monday through Friday. Orders $500+ Ship Free. MORE ABOUT SHIPPING
You can order now and choose a future delivery date at checkout. Great for scheduling gifts and events!
Did you know over 80% of caviar consumed in the United States is imported from Chinese farms?
Skip the middle man. Buy direct from Marshallberg Farm.
benefits of direct from farm caviar
AS YOUR U.S. PRODUCER, WE OFFER EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
• Small batch, freshly harvested caviar that has never switched hands or been in transit
• Higher grades of caviar that are packed direct to final tin on harvest day, never repacked or exposed to air
• Caviar made by an American business, strictly regulated by U.S. health and safety standards
• R.A.S. sturgeon farming methods that are ranked a”Best Choice” for sustainability by Seafood Watch
• No borax, hormones, antibiotics or other illegal food additives
• The best product for your money – our pricing is competitive with middle men