Osetra Sturgeon & Osetra Caviar | Responsibly Farmed by American Standards
Vendor pricing is 20% Off Retail. Minimum quantity rules apply.
Pricing reserved for restaurants, chefs and vendors who have been approved by Marshallberg Farm.
For rebranding bulk tinned orders over 10kg, contact us for wholesale pricing.
See what other chefs are doing with our products – check out our Chef Photo Gallery!
Sturgeon raised via indoor R.A.S. are ranked a “Best” choice for sustainability.
Did you know over 80% of caviar distributed in the United States is imported from Chinese farms?
Support Sustainable U.S. Aquaculture
With over 80% of caviar distributed in the USA being imported from Chinese farms, family-operated Marshallberg Farm aims to break the mold and sustainably produce Osetra caviar right here in the USA.
Using new, state-of-the-art R.A.S. (recirculating aquaculture system) technology, we are able to raise our sturgeon without being dependent on an outside body of water (lake, river, pond, etc.). We recycle over 95% of our water, responsibly containing our waste instead of releasing it into the environment. We are the only full RAS sturgeon farm in the USA, ranked a “Best Choice” for sustainability by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch (seafoodwatch.org).
By using a recirculating system, we are not at the mercy of outside pollutants, and maintain full control of our water quality. This system is more like a water treatment plant than a fish farm. We filter about 1 million gallons a day, giving us the highest filtration possible for our fish.
High filtration = clean water = happy fish = better caviar!
Unlike imports, we do not use borax or any other chemicals in our caviar production. We follow strict U.S. regulations for environmental, health and food safety.
benefits of direct from farm caviar
AS YOUR U.S. PRODUCER, WE OFFER EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
• Small batch, freshly harvested caviar that has never switched hands or been in transit
• Higher grades of caviar that are packed direct to final tin on harvest day, never repacked or exposed to air
• Caviar made by an American business, strictly regulated by U.S. health and safety standards
• R.A.S. sturgeon farming methods that are ranked a”Best Choice” for sustainability by Seafood Watch
• No borax, hormones, antibiotics or other illegal food additives
• The best product for your money – our pricing is competitive with middle men