Caspian-native sturgeon are critically endangered in the wild. Our Osetra Sturgeon (acipenser gueldenstaedtii) are raised in a one-of-a-kind recirculating aquaculture system (R.A.S.), which guarantees the highest water filtration possible in the world. Sturgeon meat raised in R.A.S. is ranked a best choice for sustainability by the acclaimed Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch. We spend hours with each fish harvest, ensuring the highest quality standards are met for each filet. Ships frozen and vacuum packed. Sturgeon is excellent for baking, grilling, smoking, and incorporating in recipes. It has a fresh, mild flavor and takes on both bold and light marinades with grace. An exciting companion to your caviar purchase!
For larger amounts, please contact us to place a custom order.
Ingredients: Osetra Sturgeon (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii)
About 5oz each, 2 pieces. Vacuum packed and deep-frozen directly after harvesting. Use immediately or keep frozen.
Overnight Shipping: We ship Monday through Friday.
MORE ABOUT SHIPPING
Fresh sturgeon, deep frozen immediately after harvesting.
Did you know over 80% of caviar consumed in the United States is imported from Chinese farms?
Skip the middle man. Buy direct from Marshallberg Farm.
benefits of direct from farm caviar
AS YOUR U.S. PRODUCER, WE OFFER EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
• Small batch, freshly harvested caviar that has never switched hands or been in transit
• Higher grades of caviar that are packed direct to final tin on harvest day, never repacked or exposed to air
• Caviar made by an American business, strictly regulated by U.S. health and safety standards
• R.A.S. sturgeon farming methods that are ranked a”Best Choice” for sustainability by Seafood Watch
• No borax, hormones, antibiotics or other illegal food additives
• The best product for your money – our pricing is competitive with middle men
J O I N & S A V E
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Join our newsletter to be informed of upcoming sales and promos. We will not share your info and will not bombard you with unnecessary emails.